Traditionally, Mexican corn on the cob is made using cream cheese, real cheese and butter. This plant based version is healthier and lighter and has the added powerhouse of sayote! Make this dish for the next potluck or merienda meal!
- 6 ears of corn, boiled and grated
- 2 sayote, cubed and boiled till tender
- 1/2 cup plant based cheese, grated
- 1 tsp olive oil or butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 kafir lime leaves, shredded
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Place the olive oil or butter at the bottom of a mixing bowl.
Add the plant based cheese.
Whip together using the back of a fork.
Add the paprika and salt.
Add in the corn and sayote and coat with the spice mixture.
Toss in kafir lime leaves.
Serve with a side of nachos or tortilias.